Apply Now forUndergraduate
If you have applied through UCAS and are not holding any offers, you may be able to apply through Extra for another course. Extra allows you to apply for courses with vacancies between the end of February and the end of June. In Extra, you apply for one course at a time using UCAS Track.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We are above national benchmark for student satisfactionWe had 88% overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2018) - 5% above the sector average and amongst the top 12 Universities in the country (THE, 2018).
- We were awarded TEF Gold (2019)We deliver high-quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students, and consistently exceed “rigorous national quality requirements” for Higher Education in the UK.
- Our graduates are amongst the most employable in the country98% of our graduates are in employment or further study 6 months after graduating (DLHE Survey, 2018).
- We have highly qualified staff with industry experienceOur staff have a wealth of experience academically, many with published research, and a breath of industry experience, ensuring our graduates
- You can be part of Loughborough Students' UnionCelebrated as one of the biggest and best Students' Unions in the country, LSU Provide a vibrant social scene as well as over 55 sports clubs and over 100 societies to get involved in.
- We have smaller class sizes and a personalised approachWe have smaller class sizes than most universities and a central Academic Tutor team, providing all the support you need to help you reach your full potential.
Established in 1909, Loughborough College is steeped in history and renowned for providing excellent levels of high-quality education. With fantastic links to industry and smaller class sizes, we’re proud to be doing things differently.
All of our degrees are designed to provide our students with both the knowledge and the vocational skills they need to build a successful career.
We work with selected top universities to provide a number of routes to gaining a degree, including…
HNC AND HND
The BTEC Higher National Certificate (HNC) and the Higher National Diploma (HND) are widely recognised and highly regarded qualifications. We offer these in variety of subjects and flexible modes of study including part-time, block release, or evening options
These qualifications have been designed together with employers to meet the growing demand for highly-skilled people who have an enhanced understanding of their subject and can apply it in the workplace. You can either enter employment after completing the course or choose to ‘top-up’ to a full honours degree.
We also offer full three-year honours degree courses, delivered with our partner universities. Although you will study at Loughborough College, your final qualification will be awarded by the validating university itself and will be equivalent to receiving a degree directly from them.
Successful Foundation Degree and HND students are eligible to progress on to a final year BA or BSc (Hons) degree programme at Loughborough College. This will lead to a degree with honours.
Many of our degree courses can be studied on a part-time basis, allowing you to fit studying for a degree around work and family commitments.
Business & Management
Computing & Media Production
Early Years Education
Sport, Exercise & Fitness
More about us
- 1. If you find a course that you would like to apply for, you can do so using the UCAS Extra service on UCAS Track, or for certain courses you can apply directly to the college.
- 2. Before you apply, please contact our Admissions Team by completing our enquiry form or by calling 01509 618359 to make sure we can consider you.
- 3. If you are eligible for Extra, you’ll see an ‘Add an Extra choice’ option in the ‘Your Choices’ section of UCAS Track. Click on this link and enter the details of the course you are interested in.
- 4. UCAS will send your application to us.