We work in partnership with some of the country's leading higher education institutions, including the University of Derby, Loughborough University, Warwick University, and Nottingham Trent University to deliver a range of degree programmes.
All of our degrees are designed to provide our students with both the knowledge and the vocational skills they need to build a successful career. Our aim is to ensure that your academic abilities are recognised and enhanced in order to aid your success.
We work with selected top universities to provide a number of routes to gaining a degree, including…
HNC AND HND
The BTEC Higher National Certificate (HNC) and the Higher National Diploma (HND) are widely recognised and highly regarded qualifications. We offer these in variety of subjects and flexible modes of study including part-time, block release, or evening options
These qualifications have been designed together with employers to meet the growing demand for highly-skilled people who have an enhanced understanding of their subject and can apply it in the workplace. You can either enter employment after completing the course or choose to ‘top-up’ to a full honours degree.
Successful Foundation Degree and HND students are eligible to progress on to a final year BA or BSc (Hons) degree programme at Loughborough College. This will lead to a degree with honours.
We also offer full three-year bachelor’s degrees with honours in selected subject areas. These degrees will give you an in-depth understanding of the course you are studying, as well as provide you with key skills and knowledge to take forward into your career.
Why choose us?
- A supportive environment, helping you to achieve outstanding results
- Be part of the Loughborough Students’ Union - voted No.1 in the world for experience
- We were awarded silver in the Teaching Excellence Framework in June 2017
- Degrees awarded by top universities
- Live in our high-quality halls of residence just minutes from the College, the LSU, and the town centre
- HNC in Computing and Systems DevelopmentPTLevel 42 Years
- HNC in EngineeringPTLevel 42 Years
- Diploma in Education and TrainingPTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Business and ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Creative Music ProductionFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Events ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Foundation Degree in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- HND in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical/Electronic)FTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Systems DevelopmentFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Creative Media Production (Computer Games Design)FTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering ConversionPTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Public ServicesFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Sport and Leisure ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- Higher National Diploma (HND) in Travel and Tourism ManagementFTLevel 52 Years
- BA (Hons) in Public Services Management (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Applied Studies (Music) Top-Up DegreeFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Events ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality ManagementFTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Leadership and Management (Top Up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Sport Management (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BA (Hons) in Sports Management (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BA (Hons) in Tourism Management (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports ScienceFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Management) (Top Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Applied Sports Science with ManagementFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Engineering (Top-up Degree)FTPTLevel 61 Year
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Coaching (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sport Coaching (Futsal) (Blended Learning)FTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sports CoachingFTLevel 63 Years
- BSc (Hons) in Sports Coaching (Top-Up Degree)FTLevel 61 Year
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.