Many students who have studied on our A Level programmes have secured places at top universities both in the UK and abroad. In 2016, 98% of students passed and 71% of our students achieved grades A*-C, with 14% achieving grades A*-A.
Should you choose to enrol with us and become part of our success story, you will have the opportunity to choose from a variety of academic courses designed to equip you with the skills needed for higher education and employment. The majority of students taking A Levels study three subjects.
In your second year of studying A Levels with us, you will have the opportunity to study for an Extended Project Qualification. Our Russell Group Club is also available if you have ambitions to join one of the world's leading universities such as Oxford or Cambridge.
Choose Your Subjects
Pick 3 subjects from three different blocks and your choices will be shown below!
When choosing your A Levels, you just need to make sure that each subject is from a different block. For example, you may choose History, English Language and Law from blocks B, C and D, or Biology Chemistry and Maths from blocks A, C and E.
You don’t need to decide what you want to study until you apply. For now you just need to consider which subjects you may be interested in. If you’d like to discuss your subject combination or find out more about your A Level options, come to an Open Day or check out our course information below.
*Equivalent to 2 A Levels. You must choose Lab Skills 1 (A & B) or Lab Skills 2 (D & E)
**Further Maths must be taken with the separate Maths (FM) A Level
Please note: If you wish to be part of Loughborough College’s Academy of Sport Programme, you can only choose from Block A, B and C.
- A Level in AccountingFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in Art (Fine Art)FTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in BiologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in Business StudiesFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in ChemistryFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in EconomicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in English LanguageFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in English LiteratureFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in Environmental ScienceFTPTLevel 32 Years
- A Level in Film StudiesFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in GeographyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in HistoryFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in LawFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in MathematicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in Media StudiesFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in PhotographyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in PhysicsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in PoliticsFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in PsychologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- A Level in SociologyFTPTLevel 31 Year
- Enhanced A Level Programme in Space EngineeringFTPTLevel 32 Years
- OCR Level 3 Cambridge Technical Diploma in Laboratory SkillsFTPTLevel 32 Years
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is correct, the College accepts no liability for any errors or omissions. Please note that details are subject to change without notice with regard to the provision of courses, course times and dates and the fees and charges levied.
Find out more
at an Open Day
It's great to read about a college and what it has to offer but there's really no substitute for experiencing it at an Open Day.
At our Open Days, our expert staff are on hand to tell you about our courses and what careers they lead to.
They'll also guide you through our application process, explain the different kinds of support available, and talk to you about the huge variety of enrichment activities that you can be part of.
With opportunities to talk to our current students, as well as take part in tours of our campus and halls of residence, an Open Day really is the best way to get a feel for what it's like to be a Loughborough College student.