Are you looking for a career with prospects which will open up opportunities for progression and promotion? Then an apprenticeship may be for you!
Apprenticeships are available to all people over the age of 16. Even if you have had prior training or a degree level qualification, as long as you are acquiring a new set of skills and the content of the training is materially different to prior training, you could qualify.
Retraining could give you a significant career boost, allow you to go for a challenging new role or widen your skill set with your existing employer.
Benefits of an Apprenticeship
- Earn a salary
- Get paid holidays
- Paid time off for training
- Training linked to the job you are doing
- Become part of the nation’s skilled workforce
- Receive on-the-job training
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Learn job-specific skills
Are you looking to employ an Apprentice?
Visit our Loughborough College for Business section or give us a call on 01509 515 461
- Based in Loughborough this is a great opportunity to build a career in sales, logistics and international freight forwarding. Orbital Direct services customers throughout the UK and Internationally, supplying UK logistics as well as imports and exports by air, road or sea freight.Wage: £140.00 - £166.50Duration: 12 months Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- This apprentice position provides essential value-adding support to the Head of RP Analytics and the team,in areas focused around client attraction and candidate generation and involves significant computer and phone work.The work is extremely varied and is an excellent entry point to become a Recruitment Consultant within an ambitious consultancy.Wage: £160.00Duration: 18 months Intermediate Level Apprenticeship